Skip to main content

Administrative Calendar [FREE e-fillable PDF download]

Having worked several administrative jobs over the years, I know how many recurring bits and pieces we all need to remember to get done. Whether it is a daily task or a yearly one, keeping on top of everything is the best way to avoid overwhelm at work and perform at your best.

This isn't meant to be a to-do list, but more of a reminder list. I don't put one off items in this calendar, just things that I know will happen over and over again. While it's very unlikely that I will forget to do something like check the mail, it gives structure to my day. Keeping quarterly and annual tasks still top of mind will help avoid any oversights.

Although keeping a digital calendar with recurring tasks is great, I've always enjoyed having a physical copy of my task list since it is easier for me to visualize it. I also like to post it up, since oftentimes I'm supporting multiple other people. They are able to check the schedule at their own convenience if they want to double check when something is being done. It is also a handy way to outline when things need to be done if I'm on vacation and some tasks need to get done by someone else. 

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE ADMINISTRATIVE CALENDAR DOWNLOAD!

Comments